Monday, February 25, 2008

Paris Fashion Week: Balmain, Christian Dior

Yay, Paris Fashion week has started! Paris is always my favorite..can't wait for Balenciaga, Chloé, Lacroix, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, Hussein Chalayan, JPG, Labvin, Miu Miu...so many great shows in Paris <3


Balmain made a good start for Paris Fashion week. I have to say that I love almost every piece of this collection. It's so rock and roll yet glamorous.

I was quite disappointed with the Christian Dior show. It all looks kind of cheap and that make-up is just plain tacky. I picked out some pieces that I liked...still Galliano could do so much better >.<

3 comments:

sosso said...

Hello,I like your style and your blog. I want to know you if possible. My E_mailis: [ sosso_h@yahoo.fr ] Bye!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

paris fashion week:) lovin it;)

Anonymous said...

i love that little black dress, gorgeous!