Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christian Lacroix for La Redoute playsuit

Yesterday my playsuit from Christian Lacroix for La Redoute arrived:

The playsuits came in special dust bags with the Chirstian Lacroix for LaRedoute logo on them and a special hanger.

I will keep the navy one as the white one is a bit too see-though and I'd be too scared of dirtying it.
The fabric is so nice and soft. The playsuit looks very well tailored, I think it's definitely worth the money and I'll get to wear it a lot this summer. It's such an easy outfit, just put on the playsuit and a pair of shoes and you're ready to go. I don't think it needs a lot of accessorizing. You can also dress it up easily with a nice pair of heels and a clutch.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, finally it arrived! It is really nice. I am still voting for white, though, but it is your choice, and I always end up not wearing the white things in my wardrobe for no known reason.

Jenny Cindy said...

the_kitten: the white one is really nice too but the navy one looks a bit more special in reality. I dunno, the fabric is nicer, it has a slight shine to it. And yeah, I'd be to scared to ruin it when sitting down >.<

Lana said...

Like it, I would wear the white one in the summer :D.

Chloë said...

Nice playsuit, it looks good on you!

Lea said...

I'm definitely in the navy team :) It really suits you, I love it !

Egle Z. said...

Ooh both look really great on you but I prefer navy so... good choice! lol

runway today said...

I love the navy one!

KATLIN said...

That looks sooo comfy! I really want a slouchy one piece like that, something breathable and easy. I like both of them actually, the white is fresh! Too bad it's see throughish though!

Anonymous said...

ou i love rompers!

they are both very nice. id be too scared to wear the white one. im kind of messy...