Saturday, July 5, 2008

I’ll dance somewhere far away


I went shopping today and found this amazing vest. I originally wore the outfit with a jeans jacket but took it off pretty soon as it got warmer. In the store I tried on the waist coat over my current outfit and liked it so much that I ended up wearing it for the rest of the day.

boots: my friend's, bag: Vero Moda, top: H&M Trend, skirt: H&M Trend, vest: Zara


The pictures turned out kinda bad because it was getting dark outside when I took them and I didn't want to ruin them by using flash. >.<

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am usually no fan of vests so much - but this one is really really cool. It has this slouchiness I really dig, it looks amazing!

Chloë said...

Love the vest !

Jenny Cindy said...

the_kitten: I'm not a big vest fan either, especially not of those "rockstar" like versions - can't stand that look anymore. This one is more classic and has a quite interesting cut, I will take better pictures of it soon.

Adele said...

great find hun! your real pretty n this outfit looks great!x

Richel said...

you. look. awesome.

Charlotte said...

that waistcoat is lovely!

it looks cute with the outfit.

Elin said...

aw, adorable!