Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't believe in a fairytale end..


Beautiful Maryna Linchuk in Numero Tokyo July 07 via fakingfashion


I went to see The Killers yesterday (yay!) and took this opportunity to wear my new pleather H&M pants which turned out to be a big mistake. I had guessed that the pants would be a little hot for a concert but they were beyond hot...my legs were completely wet after the concert due to this plastic monster. None the less they looked wonderful, haha. I wore them with a new cream blouse/top with layers on the shoulders, my biker boots and silver chains. Unfortunately I forgot the take a picture but I might wear the outfit again sometime as I liked it so much =P.

I hope you all are having a great week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

meow! i love this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos^^
and I love her cute shoes!

:)

Anonymous said...

fairytale or no fairytale, this is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh men do I know what you mean! I once made the exact same mistake...I looked hot but I really was.

I love those pictures by the way.
Was the concert fun?
xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

Alice X said...

ah that's too bad. your leather pants story reminds me of ross from friends, harhar.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Goldie Locks said...

Yea pleather pant are tough... they dont really keep you warm in the cold but you burn up when its hotter...i love mine as well though :D Nice blog
xo

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the outfit. If you wear it again please do take a picture:)

withasianstereotypes said...

Lucky girl, I love the killers. Oh you poor baby, I hope that I never find myself in that situation. Although truth is I'm pretty sure I will. I'm sure you looked great though haha.

Kiss, China L.