Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Isabel Marant, Maison Martin Margiela, Comme des Garçons


A really nice and wearable collection, a bit simple but I like it. And I need those studded booties <3.


Such creative construction and cuts! You really should check out the whole collection, there's so many interesting pieces and looks. I think my favorite is that robot shoulder.


Absolutely amazing and so imaginative collection. It's like a fusion of so many garments and materials and done in such an interesting manner that you can stare at each look for minutes analyzing it.

click the pictures to view a bigger version (it is definitely worth it!)

3 comments:

Adrianna Traxler said...

I would love to own about every piece from the Isabel Marant collection. Amazing.

Unknown said...

you do the absolute best show round ups. Have I told you that before? I wish I could do mine more like yours but I've got a habit and style now.
:/
xoxo

Jenny Cindy said...

Bostonista: Thank you so much! It makes me very happy to hear that you like it. I also really enjoy your coverage of the shows ^o^