Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paris Fashion Week S/S01: Valentino, Dries Van Noten, Karl Lagerfeld


I had such a hard time choosing my favorite looks from this collection! I loved almost every piece and would've loved to just post them all =P. It's so romantic and classy and just simply beautiful. <3

Dries always shows such a beautiful color palette and a wonderful mix of different prints. Although I liked last season better I still really enjoyed this show. I always get inspired to dress more colorful when I look at any Dries Van Noten collection. He does color in such a sophisticated yet laid back way. C'est chic!

This is very clean, very simple yet it is definitely glamorous. Loved it!

4 comments:

Chloé Mae said...

it was a great Paris Fashion week from what i've seen, you did a great job narrowing it down :)

Pretty Little World said...

Those tribal prints from Dries are just gorgeous. The shapes of the clothes are fluid, and it goes a long way toward making the bold prints wearable and not dated...

...oh to be able to buy all of it!!

Unknown said...

valentino knows the way to my heart

so beautiful

Lola Re said...

I love these looks, I really want to go to Paris Fashion Week at some point! Lola Re