Sunday, October 2, 2011

new beginnings

As you may have read I recently moved to Japan where I am studying for two semesters.
For this purpose I have created a new blog: fromZHRtoJPN I will still continue to blog about fashion here on cinderella but I hope you will follow me as well on my new blog if you like what you've seen here. You can expect my new blog to be much more personal than this one and feature a lot of pictures..so stay tuned for many updated and I hope to see you over at fromZHRtoJPN <3



-->>fromZHRtoJPN<<--

4 comments:

Chesca said...

Bookmarked your new blog, I can't find the follower link? maybe it's just my laptop. What a place to live for a while, such a rich culture and way of life, I can't wait to start reading your new posts. wishing you all the best over there x

nakedfaun.blogspot.com

Emmy said...

How exciting!!! Good luck!

Tanya said...

Hey I just found your blog and I think that is amazing that you are going to study in Japan. I wish you luck and have a great time.

http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

ELVIA said...

Oh yeah, in regards to the comment you left on my blog - I know wearing bright colors/prints can be scary, but it's well worth it... I feel like bright colors are more of a "pop" of energy and it helps an item stand out more versus if it were black. Plus the cut or pattern of an item is emphasized more when it's in color versus black/gray.

I'm sure in time you'll transition to some more colored items in your wardrobe :)